Sunday, October 5, 2008

Owen's sleeping habbits


I just had to post these. Owen always falls asleep in the funniest places!!! I try to get a picture of each one. Lately it has been more abundant-I guess cam's new preschool schedule is wearing him out. Anyway, the first one is during Hillary's reception. He went into the T.V. room and we found him zonked out. He never moved either-he was soooo tired. His face as you can see, is kinda smashed into the ground-but still he never moved. Then the one in the corner of our living room is my favorite!!!! He didn't sleep long for this nap-I wonder why??? He did stay there for a while though. Cam and I laughed and laughed at him!!! He is such a funny kid!!!

4 comments:

Madi said...

Good thing he falls asleep in places where you can see him. My Owen has given me a heart attack a couple of times. I think you know the stories---poor Brenda---LOL :)

dcscrivy said...

So funny, my kids have never fallen asleep in funny places, I don't know what the problem is. Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun, we seriously need to get together soon.

Anonymous said...

I love these picts! That is the same with Parker. If he sits for more then a few minutes then he crashes and we never know where he is.

Becky Gray said...

Hi Aria, that is so funny. I only have one kids that will fall asleep anywhere. The other 2 will sleep only in their own beds. Kids are so much fun. cute picture of frosting all over your face at the reception.