Sunday, October 5, 2008

My own darn fault

So I forgot to add this one in for the car decorating. After we got done, Brenda told me to go shake hands with Parker since my hand was covered in chocolate frosting. She even added more to my hand to make it even funnier. As I was walking over to Parker, I knew that it was all going to come straight back at me. As you can see, it did!!! I shook his hand and he grabbed me, once he realized what was going on. I almost got away but not beofre he smothered my face with the frosting. I got a couple pictures and cleaned up. A couple hours later I scratched behind my ear and found a nice crusty chunk of frosting back there. It was hilarious and was so happy that I did it, but wow!!! what a mess!!!!

No comments: