Monday, August 11, 2008
Summer Summer Time
It has been so long since my last post that I thought I would get on and at least explain a little. I have been traveling a bunch. We drove to Spokane to hang with my 2 brother-in-laws, 2 sister-in-laws, our favorite cousins from Arizona, my mother and father-in-law and all my nieces and nephews, plus my favorite aunt and uncle from Bountiful. I then took the boys and headed to Oregon (since it is only 4 hours away from Spokane) and visited my parents, my brother and my brother-in-law and sister and her girls and new baby boy. We then all drove from Oregon to Wyoming to see family there and to see my nephew get baptized!!! Then I drove home-but while in Wyoming, I left my camera. My mom has it and she has neglected to send it to me as of yet!!!! (hint, hint)!!! Anyway so I have no clue when I will be able to post any pictures since I don't have my camera. So be looking, cause soon there will be some major blogging going on!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Glad to hear your OK. :) So what book are you on? I am almost done with two. Can't wait to see how everything ends. Thanks by the way saying we are your favorite. Your the best. It was so fun seeing you guys and can't wait to see you in Vegas. I am looking forward to that trip in a couple of weeks. By the way I am waiting for your visit down here. We have Joes Farm Grill waiting for you. :)
Ok...I'll forgive you! Let's get those BBQ plans going and catch up a little. I'm glad that all is well and happy to hear about all your fun!
Carly Rocks at the Camera...seriously the cutest pictures of all your families! How can we get her to move to Utah? I'm going to forward her e-mail to a few people who I know will LOVE her pictures and see if I can get her here again to take some pictures! What do you think?
Hey! It was great to see you at the fair. Your kids are so adorable and you look great! My husband is sooooo jealous that you guys have a tennis court in your yard! He plays almost daily here. To bad we didn't live closer- they could play together!!! Well take care!
Hi friend, I'm so glad you're back too! I seriously miss my friend when you are gone.
Sounds like fun traveling the world. Gotta love the lazy days of summer, huh!!! Can't wait to see pics.
We had the best time when you came to Spokane. I'm still going through withdrawals having you all gone. I wish we could get together more!
Post a Comment