Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Slacker!!!

Nichole, Shar, Aria and Brenda(we missed Lindsey and Hillary a ton)on the field after the shock game!!!

K-I know I am really late getting these posted. I have had so much going on and my camera was M.I.A. for a while and then it needed to be charged and then I forgot about it for so long. It's sad. Everyone else that was there has posted these pictures so long ago. So for the Isaacson family here are the pictures from all of our travels.

Grandma and Grandpa Enloe with Leif down on the field after the Shock game!!!
I thought this picture was hilarious. This is probably the best picture of Leif that I will ever get and all the other kids are off in their own la-la land somewhere!!! Still cute though
All the kids!!! They had such a blast down on the field after the game!!!!

No comments: