
Sunday, June 29, 2008
His one true love
A couple posts ago, I mentioned that our backyard was almost finished. Well, now it is finally complete!!! They finished it while Parker was out of town golfing with his brothers. It nearly killed him to know that it was done and he couldn't play on it. I had to e-mail him pictures once the worker guys left our yard. He is so silly!!! Anyway, he got home the next night and brought his brother along with him(they got home at 11:30 p.m.) and they played until 2 a.m. Needless to say, I think he is still trying to catch up on sleep. And now I swear I have two 4 year olds in the house. He sits there and pouts and says "who can come play tennis with me." I always offer and I am usually turned down.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know someone who just sits at home and pouts that his brother hasn't called to invite him over to play lately... we should get the "kids" together for a play date soon!
***are you with holding cute blog info!!!! I am dying to make my header cute!! SHARE, I'd share with you!!!!***
heh heh, you keep that blog header info to yourself, aria! hahahahaa j/k j/k
love you guys!
I think you will have to name the tennis court, Arias Competition. :)
I agree with Brenda! I need help with blog backgrounds and headers. Parker was so funny when he was at our house and he saw the finished court. He was practically crying that he couldn't play right then. We miss you!
Post a Comment