Sunday, June 29, 2008

yummy yummy yummy !!!



You can't really tell in the picture, but Leif has oatmeal all over his face. He was refusing to nurse if I was eating anything. Then anytime I ate anything, he wanted to share. So I started him on solids. He has done so well and loves his oatmeal. He doesn't like bananas very much though which is weird cause my other two boys LOVED bananas. Leif has been doing so well though with eating and while he is eating he laughs the entire time. He is so happy as long as someone is paying attention to him!!!! I just can't believe that he is almost 6 months...where has the time gone.

2 comments:

.........Still ME! said...

OOOHHHH, Sweet, you must take after your aunt Brenda, I also have to share whenever anyone is eating.....

Nichole Lowe said...

He is so cute. I can't believe how big he is getting. I can't wait to see him in a couple of weeks.