
The boys, as you can see, love to help Parker with the yard work!!! They really don't look comfy here but they do love to help. Camden will stay on the entire time and Owen hops off after just a few minutes. Obviously in this picture, Owen had just gotten on but I thought it was cute that they were all squished on. We'll have to buy a bigger lawn mower when Leif gets older-they won't all fit!!!
9 comments:
What...you let the 1 yr. old mow and not Cam or Owen for that matter! Happy 5 months Leif!
Oh, I love your layout by the way...very cute!
What a cute picture. and I love the new layout!
Aria!
It's Rachel Berry! Found your blog from Crystal's. Your boys are too cute! And I love your trampoline in ground. I think I need to get Lloyd to do that. Hope you don't mind my lurking on your blog. I'll talk to you later.
:)Rachel
How's Sarah doing?
Hi Aria, I found your blog through Brenda... awesome back yard!! I heard the tennis court is done and corey and parker have already used it. I have missed talking to you. Hope everything is great..
That is so adorable. I love little boys and their daddy!
Hey Aria, you finally opened up your blog to us who keep trying to stalk you guys!
Sure miss playing Bunco with you. Hope all is going well with you and your little family.
Take care
Love the back yard. I am so bummed you wont be there when we come up. I will be there in Sept though maybe I will see you then. Hope you are doing good, I never get to talk to you anymore!
That's so fun...they all need some John Deere hats or something...maybe some straw cowboy ones. Love it...hey I thought Parker didn't do yard work.
Post a Comment