Wednesday, February 4, 2009

... got their ears lowered

I took the boys to get their hair cut. This new place in American Fork just opened up. It's called cookie cutters. It looked cute so I decided it might be fun. I actually want to get my hair cut there now. They have fun cars or planes you sit in and then you get to choose a movie or a video game to play. Camden went first and got to play lego star wars on the playstation. Then Owen went and he watched cars. He kept telling the lady that she was in his way of seeing the movie. It was funny but I kindly reminded him that she was cutting his hair and that was the reason for us being there and to be kind. Anyway, I wasn't going to get Leif's hair cut. I thougt it was fine, but once I saw the other boys' cute, I realized Leif really needed a trim. They have a special seat for the younger ones to ride in. He did so well. I was amazed. He just sat there and let her cut his hair. All the boys did great actually. Owen has never liked getting his hair cut and he did great. Afterwards they all got a balloon too so that was even better. We left and Cam said, "mom, that place is awesome". Another exciting tid-bit. The girl styled Cam's hair at the end and made it spikey in the front. He doesn't like his hair spikey at all, he likes it flat. Anyway, since the hair cut though, he wants his hair spiked all the time. The instant he wakes up, he asks me to spike his hair. I could hug that girl at cookie cutters!!!!






I had to put this picture in of Owen. He would not be serious with me. I almost wet my pants everytime I see this picture. What a crazy face!!!

3 comments:

.........Still ME! said...

How fun!!!! Owen makes me laugh so hard!! Leif is getting so big, a hair cut!?!

kim said...

What cute pictures I love owen's face is he related to Jared or something?

The Hacking Family said...

That place look awesome! Wish we weren't 3 hours away. I'd totally take advantage of that joint. What fun! Cam looks hot :)