Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Big number 3

Owen turned 3 on the 15th. We had a fun birthday get together for him. We went bowling9which of course I forgot my camera) and then came back to our house for pizza and pudding. It was fun and Owen has never really gotten a party before so I guess it made me feel better even if he didn't really even care what was going on.
Owen always wants to ride in cam's battery powered jeep and when Cam has friends over, there is always a huge fit by Owen cause he doesn't get to sit in his usual spot. I ordered this battery powered 4 wheeler for his present so that we could remedy that problem. He loves it and was so excited that it has Batman on it. He is slightly too big for it already but it will last at least through the summer and by that time, maybe we won't have so many fits about these things anymore.




4 comments:

Becky Gray said...

Happy Birthday Owen! I miss you guys. We need to get together. Ill call you.

dcscrivy said...

Looks like a lot of fun bdays, january is busy for you. That haircutting place looks so cool, what a great idea, I just cut Easton's hair myself, there's not much to cut, but he loves it.

.........Still ME! said...

Happy #3 Buddy! We miss you and hope your day was super fun! LOVE the batmobile!

The Hacking Family said...

We know all about those fits too! Halle has a pink jeep and Kaitlyn experiences the same frustrations as little Owen. Although she hasn't taken to her powered 4-wheeler at all and still prefers to kick up a fuss when her seat is occupied.