The other day, I went to change Leif's diaper and when I opened the wipes box I found this. I had given Owen a cheese stick a bit before this and apparently he didn't want it anymore. He ripped it into chunks and then used about half my wipes in the box to wrap the cheese up. I asked him why he thought that was a good idea and he responded " betause"-which is how he says "because". It was cute but I was a little ticked he used so many wipes in the process. I told him to put it in the garbage next time!!!Sunday, October 12, 2008
wipes with cheese anyone????
The other day, I went to change Leif's diaper and when I opened the wipes box I found this. I had given Owen a cheese stick a bit before this and apparently he didn't want it anymore. He ripped it into chunks and then used about half my wipes in the box to wrap the cheese up. I asked him why he thought that was a good idea and he responded " betause"-which is how he says "because". It was cute but I was a little ticked he used so many wipes in the process. I told him to put it in the garbage next time!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it when your little ones attempt to be helpful, it means they must be picking up something right!
Post a Comment