Sunday, October 12, 2008

Out of the mouth of Cam

Today we woke up this morning to a fresh dumping of snow . It was kindof exciting but nothing we want to have around just yet for long periods of time. I was getting breakfast made and camden says " mom, do you know why I love the cold?" and I said "why is that Cam". He then responded " cause then all the bugs die". I laughed pretty hard. Parker and I do not like bugs at all and obviously Cam has picked up on this!!! Luckily he appreciates the winter time for at least one reason!!!

2 comments:

Madi said...

I with Cam on that one....oh oh oh, and no weeds to pull too!

The Hacking Family said...

Hear! Hear! I agree with you Cam! The only bad thing about that though is the ones that survive try to crawl into your warm home. We didn't see any snow out our windows for which I'm very glad, but it was cooooold!