Cam finally turned 5. And the reason I say finally is because he kept telling us everyday, "Mom and Dad, when I turn 5 I will do..." and then he would say all of these things that Parker and I had been trying to get him to do for so long. So now he is 5 and is such a big boy. It seems like he should still be my little baby crawling around and drooling everywhere!!!As you can see, Cam wanted a fruit pizza for his birthday. He doesn't like frosting and all that so as you can see one half is plain and the other half was for us normal folks that like a little flavor with our food. Parker was gone to lake powell so we didn't do much. Our next door neighbors came over and gave him a present and had fruit pizza with us.
Cam got more presents than expected. He really wanted a battery powered jeep and I couldn't find one that could be delivered before Christmas. So we went to Wal-mart and loaded him up with some toys. Then his friends brought him some and now we finally got him a jeep. He was a happy boy!!!
This is Owen throwing a fit because he didn't get to open presents with Camden. What a silly boy!!!
Cam with Emma and Dan opening one of his many presents. This one is from Emma, Mary and Dan. It is a hot wheels track. They had so much fun playing with this one and even still when they come over, they play with this one!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment