Thursday, October 2, 2008

Winter in September

Apparently my kids miss the winter. They are all ready to go sledding!!! Owen was in the garage and found the sleds so he hopped in one and then Emma(our next door neighbor) started to pull the kids around in it. They loved it!!! Cam wasn't too sure about it at first but he quickly got used to it when he realized that it was more fun than it looked scary. He is kinda our wussy one-more cautious I should say!!!
Cam had his cousin Rhys over and Emma's hands started to hurt so Rhys took over. He is a really strong kid, he pulled them around pretty well!!!
Emma even started to run with them. As you can see, Owen loved it.
Once again, Owen is throwing a fit because he had to give someone else a turn. Can you see a pattern forming. Wow!!! terrible two's are surely upon us!!! (sorry for my shadow in the way, I had to snap the picture quick)
Owen wouldn't give a lot of turns to other kids but he loved to share with Leif. They both smiled and laughed the whole time!!!

1 comment:

Alexis said...

Wow! Your boys are sure growing up fast, I can't believe it! And you have 3! I hope that you get a little girl next. The picture of Parker dancing with his niece is so cute. Lately, since Josh lost his job he has been home and the kids are both Daddy's kids, whatever they are doing they want their daddy. But I dont mind the break!