Thursday, May 22, 2008

Slacker


Wow, I didn't realize it had been so long since my last post. That's sad, but time flies with 3 little ones. I, myself am just as chubby as ever, Cam graduated preshcool today, Owen is still good ol' Owen and Leif has now started to roll over. Parker works hard and plays hard too!!! We are all doing great here, but we all wished it would get a little bit warmer. For all of you that I told, that is me with my hair chopped!! Very exciting, it feels nice to have it that short again. The picture is a weird one, my legs look giant and my head looks tiny but you get the picture-ha ha!!!

2 comments:

dcscrivy said...

Hey, you look great! Sounds like you are really busy. Your yard looks great, are you going to pick up tennis, sounds fun. Easton and Leif are the same size, fun stuff. Now that it is getting nice we need to get together, maybe go to the zoo or something.

The McClellan Clan said...

you are seriously so beautiful!! I think you look great!!
Your family is adorable too!!