Monday, April 28, 2008

Addicted Blogger

I have this awesome cousin of mine who somehow knows how to make your blog really cute. I got info from her and I am totally addicted to doing my blog now (she told me this would happen). Hopefully, now I can keep up on it!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!! Yeah now maybe I can see your kids more then once every 3 years.

The Hacking Family said...

It looks really inviting. I know... I caught the fever myself once I figured out how to doll up my blog. Have fun with it. It's a really nice hobby to have...I really enjoy it!

Sharlene Enloe said...

I love the new look! You might need to share some of your knowledge with me!

Tracie said...

Super cute. I hope we get to hear more from you now!!

.........Still ME! said...

It's about time!! I check your blog almost every day for updates and it's been so long!!! I am so happy!!!!

Carly said...

Dear Aria... If you REALLY were an addicted blogger, don't you think you would post much more often than you do?!! :) WE WANT UPDATES!!

Love,
Carly

Camille said...

So you finally posted again! LOL
You kids are getting so big. Little Leif looks just like you! What a doll. And yeah, I'm loving the giant Tennis court in your yard!! LOL Very cool, you guys must still be doing very well. Hope you guys are loving your new life in Cold Cold Utah.
We hit 108 already Yesturday! ugh!