Friday, February 15, 2008

I don't think there is a day that goes by where Camden doesn't ask to hold Leif at least a gazillion times and then tell me "mom, baby Leif is soooo cute!!!!" He is such a proud big brother and especially while Parker was gone and I got sick, he helped a ton. We love having him in our home and in our family. He is such a kind-hearted little boy-such a blessing!!!!

5 comments:

Camille said...

Camden still looks the same, but so much older!! Wow, and you have 3 boys now- so cute! I hope things are going well up there in the frozen tundra! LOL We have been getting 70's here! =) But I'll want to trade you places come july!

.........Still ME! said...

Who scare the crap out of Leif!!!!!

.........Still ME! said...

Jocelyn Mcclellan found our blog and is trying to get a hold of you guys. Here is there email address. jocelynmcclellan@yahoo.com

The McClellan Clan said...

Aria, so glad to get ahold of you. Your little family is adorable, and you are one tough cookie. How the heck, what the @#*&#* How the heck did you do that. Give me the drugs man. Did you even take a tylenol??
I'm impressed. Truly!!! my mom had me at home and she is one tough cookie, so that gives you lots of credit in my book!!! How are you liking living in utah??
Hopefully we'll get to see ya soon!! Your boys are so cute. Seriously its been forever. Last time we hung out was when your oldest was a baby, in your guys apartment. Didn't you have stomach problems then??? Do you still? Well take care

Sharlene Enloe said...

I'm excited to keep up with you on your blog. You have cute stories and I love seeing how adorable your boys are.