We love our Owen. He really is our most crazy child yet. I know we only have 3 and one is new so you never know, but he is really living up to the second child position for sure. He has lost the desire to take naps now during the day so he usually drops at about 7:30pm. He was up a little later the other night and I knew he was playing in our entry way. Every once in a while I would listen for him to make sure he was still there and was doing okay(I was nursing and trying to get Leif to sleep) and I all of a sudden realized that I didn't hear him anymore. I paniced and ran into our entry way and found him asleep just like this!!!! We have found him in some of the funniest positions while sleeping, but this one is right up there with the best!!!!Friday, February 15, 2008
We love our Owen. He really is our most crazy child yet. I know we only have 3 and one is new so you never know, but he is really living up to the second child position for sure. He has lost the desire to take naps now during the day so he usually drops at about 7:30pm. He was up a little later the other night and I knew he was playing in our entry way. Every once in a while I would listen for him to make sure he was still there and was doing okay(I was nursing and trying to get Leif to sleep) and I all of a sudden realized that I didn't hear him anymore. I paniced and ran into our entry way and found him asleep just like this!!!! We have found him in some of the funniest positions while sleeping, but this one is right up there with the best!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Check out how completly comfy he is!! I wish I could still do that! He's so stinkin cute!!!!
that is too funny! mine freak out if they aren't in their own beds.
Post a Comment