Wednesday, January 23, 2008



Today has been a hard day for Camden and mommy. It started off bad and just kept getting worse, but I have to say, Cam has been such a big helper with the new baby. He has been so patient and nice to me on my off days and he always is hugging and kissing Leif, and even lets me know when one of the two kids in diapers is messy(aka-Owen, who the rest of the block knows he is messy). The one picture of cam is him helping parker cook dinner. He loves to cook and even now is requesting to eat tofu and couscous. Cam is such a kind, sweet kid-we love him so much !!!!!

2 comments:

The Yoshiokas said...

Are you being told off in the bottom picture? What a gem of a picture. They aren't kidding when they say a picture is worth a thousand words, are they? Ha Ha!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you decided I was worthy do see the blog :) Love the pict. Call me, did you get my message? Mackenzee says hi too.