Wednesday, January 23, 2008



Owen at times is our really hard boy to understand but then other times, just makes us laugh. Lately, it has been a little of both and a lot of shaking our heads in amazement at what just happened. For example-Last night I was working on the computer and went into the living room where parker, camden and owen were. I looked around and realized that Owen had gotten out a box of butter cubes, unwrapped half of one and was snacking on it. I know, gross!!!! Parker was enjoying his basketball game so much that he didn't realize that Owen had gotten into the fridge and was helping himself to a nice high cholesterol snack!!! Oh the joys of Owen, but boy how we love that kid!!!! He certainly keeps me busy and keeps us wondering if maybe someday his energy will be put to good use!!!

2 comments:

The Yoshiokas said...

Okay, he is adorable. I think of the story of Grandpa Isaacson eating a cube of butter when he got home from the war when you tell that story. I laughed quite a bit and all Matt could say was, "Oh Sick!" But I also have to say that if you have ever seen Matt eat waffles or pancakes, he may as well eat a whole cube of butter as a snack.

Wagstaff's Whereabouts said...

OK, I thought of the same thing! That is one of my favorite stories about my Dad. He also could buy a complete T-Bone steak dinner for a nickel.... ahhh those were the days!