Friday, January 18, 2008



K, I said I wasn't going to put this picture in because hello!!!! look at me. I realized though that we don't have a better picture just yet of the whole family. So here you go, Aria in all her glory of just having a baby-the rest of the family I think looks great though!!!

4 comments:

Carly said...

so what the freaking heck, you start a blog and don't tell me?! haha, i saw you had a profile so i found it. how rude. ;P
love you guys!!

Tracie said...

I found you on aimee's blog. I thought that I would get an official email. I am glad that you are now on broad! Your family is beautiful and babe... you look great in all your just had a baby glory!

The Hacking Family said...

Don't beat yourself up dear. That's all part and parcel of the 'having a baby' gig. You look really good for just having a baby days ago. You have a gorgeous family. Those boys are so handsome. P.S. Is three challenging? My Mom always warned me never to stop at three. Have a happy day! These blogs are fun huh! Well, we'll check in occasionally to see how you are all getting along.

Wagstaff's Whereabouts said...

Aria, you look more beautiful on your WORST day than most dream of on their BEST. Honey, your family is gorgeous and I love you!