
This is not the greatest picture but this is our new addition to our home. We got her last tuesday at a pet store in American Fork. We named her Remi and Parker thinks it is a fitting name because she looks like a rat (the rat from ratatouille). Anyway, I don't think that but we have loved having her so far. She was already on a good schedule from the pet store and she is already full grown at around five pounds. She is a great dog and has already brought a lot of fun and excitement to the house!!!! She is a Chihuahua and her coloring is a lot like a deer's coloring. She has white legs and chest then it goes to a tan color then to a blueish brown color. She is such a sweetie and the kids totally love her!!!
3 comments:
I love the new blog look.
GREAT pic's of all the boys.
I laughed so much.
Good luck with the new dog.
I hope it goes as well as it can ;)
Are we gonna see you guys over Christmas?
i had to do a double take- you BLOGGED!! go aria! haha :)
congrats on the new puppy!
love you guys!
Good to hear from ya, this dog is the exact opposite from your last dog, but fun for the kids!!! Leif has gotten so big and cute!
Post a Comment