Monday, March 9, 2009

Hard work

We took a crew of some very wonderful people over to Hawaii with us to get everything done. It will take another trip but we all got a lot done while there this time. Parker and Leif did tiling in the front and back of both houses. Brent Labrahm did the painting. Eric also brought a crew that works at his fencing company- Dave, Chase and Ben. Leif also brought his wonderful Wife Roxanna so that us women-folk could get the houses decorated and stocked with the essetials. Dave and Ben are the ones putting up the fence around the pool. Leif is the one showing Parker how to cut and lay tile!!! Everyone worked really hard and did an awesome job!!!!




2 comments:

Madi said...

So when would you like for: You, Brenda, Carrie, Becky and Shar and any one else to come and plant the flowers? I want to get a sun burn and rub aloa vera on myself. I'm that desperate for sun. I'll work for FREE!!!!

Madi said...

Hope you know that that was from me.... carrie. you may just want to get used to this. by the way: madi would love for you to be invited to her blog. Send me your e-mail and I'll send you an invite!