
Roxanna and I got to go on a really fun adventure. We were supposed to go on an avocado run and couldn't find any so we asked someone for help and the guy ended up taking us into his coffee bean farm that he runs and he let us pick all the avocados that we wanted. Roxanna and I were smiling from ear to ear the rest of the day. We both got to pick avocados from a real avocado tree and we learned a ton about growing coffee beans. It was so much fun!!!!
9 comments:
You are holing the avocado's a little lop sided, but cute picture anyway.
Can anyone say ... GIRLS TRIP!!! WOOT WOOT
I went looking for avocado too but didn't find any. I can't believe you just asked someone and he let you hunt through his fields. The people there are nice. I would love to get a lesson on coffee beans and find avocados. That sound like fun. :)
Wow! When I heard you went to Hawaii I was thinking for decorating and fun, not hard manual labor. It still looked fun and the houses look great. I am glad you guys were able to escape and have some fun. I agree with either Madi or Carrie, can we say a girls trip or if we have to bring the husbands a fun couples week.
How fun! It was neat looking at all your pictures and finally being able to see what I've been hearing about for a while from Brett. Hope you guys are doing great!
What's up hottie tottie Hawaiian body!! We want to go with you guys! I am so glad you and had Roxanna to keep you company with all the sausages though!
I really must have missed something. What are you doing there?
JEALOUS!
I love all your pictures! Too bad I didn't go with Eric so we could have all hung out. It looks like you had a really good time. Thanks for feeding my husband!
Nice avocados!!
Post a Comment