The last time it snowed it was the best snow for making a snowman. Cam had a friend over and I needed to shovel the walks just a bit so that people had a place to walk when they came up to our door. I got Owen all ready and Leif was asleep so Owen and I headed out and shoveled some but then got bored and I started to show Owen some things I used to do in the snow. We made snow angels and threw snow balls at each other and then I started rolling big balls up to make a snowman. This is how he turned out. Owen and I went on a little scavenger hunt around the house and yard to find things for his features. We found a big pile of weeds from the summer that we never threw away and that is where we got the arms and hair. The rest was decorations from inside the house. We had tons of fun and once Cam saw what we did, him and his friend Matthew wanted to buid a snow penguin. They got cold and decided not to do that but had fun playing with the snowman!!!

2 comments:
I love the sticky hair ... great idea. You are so nice to do that with the kids. I have to really be in the mood to play in the snow. Thanks for all the updates. Maybe your boys will come to my house and start my spring cleaning. Owen is 3 ... wow time flies. =)
I Love your snow man it's awesome! You are such a great Mom!
Post a Comment