Thursday, February 12, 2009

Family Fun Weekend !!!!

During the time my brother was here, my other brother and sister-in-law came to visit to go to the temple and hang out. We had so much fun playing mario kart contests, speed scrabble and laughing and having fun together. My niece had a blast trying on my shoes and walking around in them. She loved my hooker boots most but I think almost all of my shoes got a little walk around the house. And Seth decided to go back to his Scandanavian roots and be a viking. I am pretty sure they had better weapons than a meat tenderizer though!!!





2 comments:

Becky Gray said...

I love the hooker boots!! It looks like you had a good time. Mario cart looks fun... :)

Melissa said...

I love the hooker boots pic. as well.
I"m glad you guys had fun with your family.