Sunday, January 4, 2009
M.I.A.
I have a lot of excuses as to why I haven't blogged for so long but I will spare you the details. I am planning on blogging here in the next day or two. So I know you will all be on the edge of your seats waiting to see what exciting things we have been up to...just be patient!!! Ha ha hah!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey there, it's Jamie, Brenda's old neighbor. I have a picture I want to send you from the night of our Tarot reading. I hope that you guys had a great Christmas and New Year! Your boys are so cute!
Hi, so you did make it through Christmas, have you just been decompressing? Got your message yesterday, I'll call today.
Ok....I guess I'll have to be patient. Maybe I'll just call you! I hope you always know to stop by if you're ever in the area. Becky and I would love to see you!
That was me...Carrie!
Post a Comment