Leif had his first birthday (on the 1st of January...sorry you have a slacker for a mommy). It is so hard to believe that he is already one!!! Leif is such a happy baby, always smiling and laughing. He brings so much joy into our lives and we are so blessed to have him in our family!!!

7 comments:
Happy late Birthday Leif!!!! It is hard to believe he is one already. But he is the cutest baby. When he smiles the whole world lights up.
Happy Birthday baby Leif! He is so sweet. Thanks for all the updates. See you soon?
Hi Enloe’s! We got your blog address off your Christmas card, which by the way was very nice like always. Happy Birthday Leif! Wow 1 years old it goes by so fast. Hope you guys are doing great! Feel free to check our blog out anytime.
Thanks for the comment. I was actually just thinking of you and if you were gonna get in contact.
Thanks.
I've added you to my list and now I can see what you guys are up to all the time.
Thanks for that night. IT was great.
He is the cutest! I love you, my sweet niece.
I can't believe your little guy is one already! I remember looking at his newborn pictures that rebecca took, was it that long ago? Crazy! Happy Birthday lil' Leif! As far as instincts on baby #3 I'm feeling like it might be a boy. The reasons follow: This baby hasn't been nearly as active in the womb as my girls were, I didn't 'show' as soon with this pregnancy as I did with my girls although there's no mistaking it now, and I've felt incredibly irratible at times which I don't remember feeling with my girls. Probably just wishful thinking...we'll see, but I'm thinking boy.
I love my little Leify! Apparently Olivia thinks he is cuter than Carter. Not much sisterly devotion there. Thanks for letting me husband crash at your house last week. You are quite the bed and breakfast! How did I not know that you have an aunt with the last name Wagstaff?
Post a Comment