Well, I finally decorated. I had a couple walls in my house that I just never knew what to do with. I finally got in a decorating mood the other day. I was actually very proud of myself, everything was straight (which never happens) and I actually liked it as the finished product was revealed. I have large walls in my house and am clueless on how to decorate for that. I am guessing now that we will either move or decide to paint. That is what happened in our last house. I got decorations on the wall, I loved it. Then Parker gave me the OK to paint and the last day the painters were there, Parker came home and said "well, it's official, we're moving"!!! I was excited but ticked all at the same time. So I guess keep your ears open...Ha ha ha

10 comments:
haha, well that's just fabulous isn't it? haha Keep us posted on where/when you are moving!!!
Ok love the decorations. Your home is beautiful. That is so awesome that you got to go and see Carrie Underwood. I have seen her once just after she won American Idol. She was good and she is absolutely gorgeous. I wish I were her.
LOVE the clock wall! can't wait to see it in person! The other is good too. Where is the 3rd shelf? Just wondering. I am looking forward to decorating my house too...
ps you can only move if it is closer to me!
Looks really good. I know what you mean about decorating, I get brain farts in that area too. But you did great. Want to get together after the new year?
Anyone have the time? You should put different times throughout the world on those clocks and maybe a plaque under each one that says, "London" or "Beijing" JK, it looks neat. I never thought of putting more than one clock in the same area before.
It looks great! Your house is beautiful!! I only want to hear about you moving if you are coming to Murray!!!
three little boys plus three little boys equals aria and elise, it is funny how that ends up sometimes. YOur family is too cute and I am glad I found you.
cute decor! I need some pointers.
We got your Christmas card. Your family looks great! We hope you have a very merry Christmas. Glad to know you are on blogger now, it is the best way to keep in touch! We have to get together sometime soon since we live so blasted close now. By the way, Aria- love the hair (mine is short again too- so easy!) We will talk to you soon!
Nicole (and Jake and London)
I for sure love what you did with those walls. I admired them tons when I visited you and I didn't even know you had this post about them.
Post a Comment