Sunday, November 9, 2008
Happy Happy Boy
The other day I was going to get in the shower and just let the boys play around in my room. Leif wandered in and was searching around and I had the shower warming up and was going my a.m. potty. I found him sitting in the shower just like this when I stepped out of the toilet room!!! He was VERY happy to say the least. He loves to take showers but he has never tried fully clothed before!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
SO cute!!! What a great picture too! I miss you all already!
This looks refreshing! How silly! What a surprise to discover this little water baby.
I love that picture. He is getting so big.
super cute story...I'm glad you thought to take a picture. He is such a happy baby. When he smiles he makes everyone who sees smile too.
I wish my shower was that big! My kids (8,5,3) would do the same thing. I'm with him on that one. What a cute little guy! I love how drenched he is...his leg. His jammies look a little heavy. :)
you have been quite the busy blogger this fall! I love all your black and white pictures. So beautiful! Leif and Carter would have so much fun playing in water fully clothed together.
Wow, that pic looks strangely familiar, right Shar? Silly Leify, hope it was super fun!
Post a Comment