Here are my boys on Halloween. Cam is the "special Ranger", Owen is black spider-man and Leif is a bat. We luckily only had to buy one costume this year. Owen re-used Cam's from last year and Leif re-used Owen's from when he was that age!!! We went to Brenda and Corey's and had so much fun. We went trick-or-treating and then had hot cocoa and a bon fire outside in their cul-de-sac!!! The last picture is from when we got Cam's costume in the mail, that same day, his friend Dan got his costume and they realized that they were both Jungle Fury Power Rangers!!! They got dressed up to play, so Owen had to join. The poses they are in just make me smile. They are all so cute and had so much fun that day!!!
Terrifying super heros! Wouldn't want any of them to catch me doing something bad. Your boys are darling, it's a world of difference, boys and girls. When I check out your blog I'm reminded of my girly world...I'd like to mix that up a bit with a boy in the mix, maybe someday.
3 comments:
Terrifying super heros! Wouldn't want any of them to catch me doing something bad. Your boys are darling, it's a world of difference, boys and girls. When I check out your blog I'm reminded of my girly world...I'd like to mix that up a bit with a boy in the mix, maybe someday.
Love the rangers!!! I think Parker would fit right in at your house. (better then his currently purple painted toes at our house) gotta love sisters
Cute! cute! cute!
Post a Comment