My dad got to hang out with us the first day we were there in Oregon. My brother and him were supposed to go hunting and decided not to. My dad decided to use the time to install their storm door on their back door. While he was out there, the kids went out to play. He shortly called me out to see their cool fort. Even better, a little later on, he loaded the kids up in his wheelbarrow and took them over to see some big machines working in the neighborhood!!! I was so happy to have caught them riding back-you can just see the joy on their faces!!! Then my dad was teaching them how to break a piece of plywood with their heads. He could break it no problem and the kids, I think, thought he was Superman. All the kids gave it a try. It was really funny!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dont you just love grandpas? I think it is great that your dad took the time to do stuff with the kids. These are memories they will always cherish. Who said fun comes with money just a wheelbarrow and plywood :)
2 comments:
Dont you just love grandpas? I think it is great that your dad took the time to do stuff with the kids. These are memories they will always cherish. Who said fun comes with money just a wheelbarrow and plywood :)
I wish I was a kid again sometimes. The thought of being 130 lbs less too.....aww dreamy!
Post a Comment