I was glad to see Brenda take the quiz because everyone I know who has done it is Esme. I was beginning to think we all were. Are you on the countdown for the prom? Are you as giddy as in high school? Have you got your dress yet?
OK, I get it, I'm not very maternal! I'm superficial and kind of a spaz, just like Alice! On the other hand she is so tiny and cute you can just put her in you pocket and take her home.
OHH, about the dresses..... DI has some really funny ones for super cheep, should we go prom shopping?
2 comments:
I was glad to see Brenda take the quiz because everyone I know who has done it is Esme. I was beginning to think we all were. Are you on the countdown for the prom? Are you as giddy as in high school? Have you got your dress yet?
OK, I get it, I'm not very maternal! I'm superficial and kind of a spaz, just like Alice! On the other hand she is so tiny and cute you can just put her in you pocket and take her home.
OHH, about the dresses..... DI has some really funny ones for super cheep, should we go prom shopping?
Post a Comment