Not that you can tell in this picture, but Leif is crawling now!!! I thought he was going to be another Camden and wait until he was past 9 months, but he finally took off at about 8 1/2 months. He is so much more content and happy now that he can go anywhere!!! Plus, as you can see, I buzzed his head. His hair was way out of control but I didn't want to do anything to it until after Hillary's wedding, just in case. He looks so cute and as most of you know, when you cut your kids hair, they look older. I can't believe he is 9 months already!!!Thursday, October 2, 2008
Leify Beefy
Not that you can tell in this picture, but Leif is crawling now!!! I thought he was going to be another Camden and wait until he was past 9 months, but he finally took off at about 8 1/2 months. He is so much more content and happy now that he can go anywhere!!! Plus, as you can see, I buzzed his head. His hair was way out of control but I didn't want to do anything to it until after Hillary's wedding, just in case. He looks so cute and as most of you know, when you cut your kids hair, they look older. I can't believe he is 9 months already!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My Owie has that same shirt. He tells people (dentist too) that he has shark teeth and that they better watch out. He's says they'll hurt you! Obviously his favorite shirt. As I think about it....kinda strange that I made a huge comment about it. Anyhow, cute cute boy...time flies I'm tellin' ya!
Post a Comment