
At Cam's preschool graduation, we were given a stack of some of his papers that he had done. There were art pieces, his name practice sheets and just some other normal preshool work pages. We came upon a paper that read at the top, "my thoughts." This is what it read:
Mommy does this while I am at school...
Cam's answer: she drops me off, she helps get snacks for me and owen. (I think that means I go to the store and get groceries)
When daddy is at work he...
Cam's answer (my favorite of all): he plays games!!!
I want to be (blank) when I grow up because (blank)...
Cam's answer (the first blank): watch t.v. and my daddy's job!
Cam's answer (the second blank): I eat some pizza
My mom is (blank) years old.
Cam's answer: 10
My dad is (blank) years old.
Cam's answer: 1
We were both crying we were laughing so hard by the time we got done reading this.
Cam as you can tell is pretty random, but boy do we love him!!!
7 comments:
So cute! I miss that kid. Olivia was talking about cam this morning. She told me that Hillary was his favorite aunt. She is so random the things she talks about.
Very astute child. Nothing gets past him.
Would you email me those instructions and remind me of the site name when you have a free minute. thanks for teaching me this weekend!
Don't you love those kinds of surprises?!?! I do...we got a similar one when Halle had her birthday in Primary. It was so hilarious and sweet too. I love the age differences between you and Parker! Ha! And what he wants to do when he grows up...lol! Well that was fun...thanks for sharing.
This had Ty and I laughing pretty hard...so funny!
HAHAHAHA! what a sweetheart!
I love Cams answers, especially the one about Parkers job. Thats what I figure Parker does all day. :)
Post a Comment