Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's finally finished-well almost!!



Well, our yard is finally finished. We started in August or Septmeber of last year. Just last week they did the final touches on it. The first picture is if you are standing on our deck and looking to the right and obviously the second picture is looking to the left. I can't keep the boys indoors at all-no matter the weather. Owen was so scared of the tramp at first and now he is the one heading out first to go jump!!! He still looks pretty funny jumping around and actually today he got really excited in our living room and tried to do a "butt buster" (where you land on your bottom and them come back on to your legs). He quickly found out that our living room floor just isn't the same as the trampoline. It was really funny!! The tennis court people told us that they would start today and htat did not happen, but once the court gets surfaced, our yard will be complete!!! So exciting!!!

6 comments:

The McClellan Clan said...

Your yard looks beautiful!!! I can't believe how big your backyard is!! Now days you can't find big yards anymore!! Its so beautiful

Tracie said...

I am so glad you posted. Those boys are adorable. And wow what a yard!! I would love it if my kids would want to stay outside all the time. Just too hot in Texas!

Sharlene Enloe said...

It looks so good! I'm so jealous. I wish we had a yard already.

The Hacking Family said...

OK, OK...so what's this? We've been working on our yard since...well over a year ago and we've barely touched the back yet. I'm green with envy...the view off our little deck is brown, all shades...and a few green patches here and there (weeds). Hopefully I'll be seeing green sometime soon. Your yard is superb...lovely...wonderful...and gorgeous. I bet you just love it.

Alexis said...

check out that backyard, NICE! It is HUGE and a tennis court. WOW!!! I am jealous. It looks SOOOO good. Very pretty!

Ruth said...

I found your blog from Tracie's. Your yard is fantastic! I would love to see pictures of the house, too. As I looked at the pictures of your kids, I could hardly believe that Camden is that big already and that you have two more. It seems like yesterday you were coming visiting teaching with little Camden. I think he was about 6 months old then. Wow, time flies!