

As you can tell, Leif gets REALLY excited for the camera. I seriously can't get a normal picture of him because this is what his eyes look like everytime I try to snap a photo. He is growing so much. He definitely is our skinny one. He is about 15 lbs. and on the 1st he will be 5 months old. Everytime I change his diaper he puts his toes right into his mouth. Cam and Owen never had time to find their toes, they were both too fat. Leif is so flexible and just loves to roll around and play with his feet all the time!!! He is such a smiley boy and loves his big bro camden. He just stares at cam everytime he is around him. Owen is starting to really like to hold Leif also, he comes up to him and said "hi tootie" which is hi cutie and then he says "hold him." It is really cute. Both big brothers help me out so much with the baby!!!
1 comment:
Whoa dude...yeah he looks just a tad bit excited. How funny...Halle would give me what I used to call her 'beaver' grin every time I attempted to take her picture. She's since grown out of it, but it was so irritating...I couldn't seem to ever get a decent picture of her. Leif is a doll though...big eyes and all. :)
Post a Comment