This has been me since monday afternoon. On tuesday afternoon the doctor finally got back to me and told me that I do have strep throat. I am finally feeling confident enough that I am not contagious anymore(thanks to antibiotics) to keep the mask off most of the time. I still have a nasty cough so I keep one around to cough into so I don't get the germies all over the children!!! I belive I took this picture on tuesday afternoon and I hadn't showered since sunday morning-Hot huh??? I have to say though that the vicks vapor rub all over the feet with socks over them for bed time-works great to keep the cough away at night time!!! I got really good sleep last night because of it!!!! Friday, February 15, 2008
This has been me since monday afternoon. On tuesday afternoon the doctor finally got back to me and told me that I do have strep throat. I am finally feeling confident enough that I am not contagious anymore(thanks to antibiotics) to keep the mask off most of the time. I still have a nasty cough so I keep one around to cough into so I don't get the germies all over the children!!! I belive I took this picture on tuesday afternoon and I hadn't showered since sunday morning-Hot huh??? I have to say though that the vicks vapor rub all over the feet with socks over them for bed time-works great to keep the cough away at night time!!! I got really good sleep last night because of it!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hot totty!!
Its a good look for you!
Post a Comment